Happy New Years! Here’s to 2014 🙂
New Years Eve Status Updates:
- Here is your New Years Resolution. All of that stupid shit you did last year? Don’t do that crap this year. Done. You’re welcome.
- I’m so broke this New Years Im gonna party like its $19.99.
- I still think 1990 was 10 years ago.
- 20 years from now, some adults are going to say they grew up on the “bad part of town,” meaning there was no 4G in that area.
- 10 years from now: “Dad, how did you meet mom? Well, your mom had the hottest profile pic…so I had to friend request that.”
- In a thousand years, archeologists will dig up tanning beds & think we fried people as punishments.
- 10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash – Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.
- My New Years resolution is always don’t die. So far so good.
- What did 2013 teach YOU?
- The new year will be like the old one if you keep on doing the same old things.
- Don’t bring your 2013 issues into 2014.
Have a new mind set to do new things for the new year.
- New year begins, let us pray that it will be a year with peace, happiness and abundance of new friends, God bless us through out the new year.
- Wishing you a fabulous 2014 with full of great achievements and experiences. A meaningful chapter waiting to be written HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Don’t wait for a new year to change your perspective. Get up and be proactive today!
- Here is a wishing that the coming year is a glorious one. That rewards all your future endeavors with success.
- We will open the book. Its pages are blank.
We are going to put words on them ourselves.
The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.
- May this new year all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
- Here is a wishing that the coming year is a glorious one that rewards all your future endeavors with success. Happy New Year.
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.
- New years- the only day where its socially acceptable to drink this early.
London Fireworks Display NYE 2013
Great for Parties or just to watch by yourself 🙂