Happy New Years, stay safe out there everyone 🙂 Make 2015 count!
New Years Eve Status Updates 2014:
- Facebook friends- Thank you for your many New Year’s wishes. Each and every one of them felt totally unique and completely sincere. xoxo
- Haven’t showered once in 2015.
- Fear less, trust more; take less, give more; whine less, thank more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more.
- I left the phrase “twerk” in 2014. Join the movement.
- Like this if you’re “never drinking again.”
- Forgot to make resolutions? Just write out everything you did last night and at the beginning add the word “stop.”
- 2030 is as far away as 2000.
- I’m in the 1% of people who hasn’t uploaded a flipagram of 2014.
- Can we collectively make a New Year’s resolution to never use the word “bae” again?
- Me on NYE… “I suggest we drink before we go out drinking.”
- I’m starting to think I overuse exclamation points. It ends today. Right now. I’ll never ever use one again. I’m so excited about it. Yes.
- Forcing your pets to spend time with you by closing the door.
- If 2014 was a person, I’d sue him for pain and suffering and lost wages.
- I’M ENGAGED…..to be hungover tomorrow.
- It’s cruel that New Years Eve – a day when you’re supposed to be wearing tight dresses – falls so close to Christmas aka fat kid holiday.
- Goodbye 2014
2015 has better things in store
- Goals for 2015: Surround myself with supportive, positive & truthful people, that only add joy to my life.
- Was fine in 2013 , still fine in 2014, and going to be just fine in 2015.
- Goals for 2015:
A. More money
B. Less problems
- My New Years Eve = Hangover 4
10 Most Common New-Years Resolutions as Illustrated by Cats:
Good job, kitty! If you enjoyed feel free to like or share. Thank You 🙂 Happy New Year!!!