Make your weekend last, share these…
Top 20 Playful Facebook Status Updates:
- No talky before coffee.
- I love the point when you are so tired that everything is funny.
- When you hear a certain song that instantly brings you back to a certain time of your life.
- Math is a drama queen. It can’t seriously have that many problems.
- I ate gummy bears and didn’t bite off their heads or make screaming noises as they entered my mouth and I think this means I’m an adult now.
- Dearest Neighbors, Please do NOT call the police, it’s not domestic violence or a wild party. It’s football season, that’s just me screaming at my TV.
- When I’m not allowed to use my phone at work I touch my phone in my pocket like Frodo does the Precious.
- The dress doesn’t make you look fat, your fat makes you look fat.
- When I need a miracle I look into my child’s eyes and realize I’ve already created one.
- I always wince when someone tells me they’re going to hit the sack.
- I’m not anti-social, I’m selectively social. There’s a difference.
- My mind says go to the gym but my heart says food.
- Interesting Fact: Your mind is wandering about 30% of the time.
- Me: Mom, I need money…
Mom: What? Did you spend those two dollars I gave you in 2003 already?
- Why I didn’t do my homework:
“If you don’t have passion for something, you shouldn’t be doing it in the first place” -Lee Alexander McQueen
- Can we just round up all the people who are still enthusiastically playing “Blurred Lines” and quarantine them somewhere.
- For every male action, there is a female overreaction.
- “Don’t let a hot date turn into a due date.”–my father’s actual sex talk with me when I was 13.
- I’m not saying I believe in the zombie apocalypse. I’m just saying Walmart.
- If the lion wasn’t a coward and the Scarecrow had a brain, they would have warned the Tinman that he was better off without a heart.
Netflix, you know me too well…
Sometimes I think Netflix knows me better than any of my friends 😉
Sleep Laughing Baby:
Adorbs! Share if you thought that was cute!