Make your Monday memorable, share these…
Laughable Facebook Status Updates:
- That awkward moment when you put something in a safe place and then forget where the safe place is.
- Hate when I’m having a great day and someone speaks to me.
- I’ve never had a bad day that started with a breakfast burrito.
- Love is like a rubber band, we keep pulling, someone let’s it go, and it hurts the one who held on.
- I wonder if anyone notices that I only wear like three pairs of pants.
- We should all be thankful that centipedes can’t fly. That would be terrifying.
- Do one thing every day that scares you. Or one thing that scares other people.
- That awkward moment when you literally buy a shirt because it’s so ugly that it’s funny but you get a billion actual compliments on it.
- Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you’re shit.
- They should have cell phone chargers in waiting rooms instead of magazines.
- Some things are easy to say, hard to do and even harder to realize.
- The way you feel when your phone dies is exactly how Cinderella must have felt at midnight.
- If Facebook isn’t a drug then someone please explain to me why I sneak into the bathroom at work to use it.
- When I have to make a phone call and it goes to voicemail…I feel like I just won the lottery.
- No matter what the product, a good way to throw off an aggressive salesman is to interrupt him and ask, “Yes, but does it work on cats?”
- Nintendo should handle education, I don’t remember half the crap from high school but I know all of Super Mario World’s secrets.
- Sometimes, by holding on too tight, you end up losing what you were trying so hard to save. Soap, for example.
- Theres always a sudden feeling of success when you wake up following a night of drinking and you can instantly locate your phone and wallet.
- Life Tip: Get a birthday card with anything you are embarrassed to buy.
- After opening this month’s electric bill, I am no longer scared of the dark.
Koalas Bitching at Each Other….
Now, that’s what I call a fight!