Make your weekend last, share these…
Great Facebook Status Posts
- The awkward moment when you set something down for a second and it disappears off the face of the earth.
- Drunk me absolutely loves creating awkward encounters for sober me.
- I like people who can keep the conversation going no matter how random the topics get.
- Facebook event invites from people you barely know should really have a “seriously?” option in the reply.
- Just once when they interview a serial killer’s neighbor I’d like to hear them say “Yeah, that doesn’t surprise me, he was a real Weirdo”
- We can now put the movie 2012 in the comedy section.
- I miss being able to use the excuse “I wasn’t home when you called”.
- They say the human imagination is infinite. Try to imagine a new color.
- Still waiting for what didn’t kill me to make me strong.
- Dear People of The World, I don’t mean to sound slutty but use me whenever you want. Sincerely, Proper Grammar.
- If there’s one thing that I’ve learned it’s, that I should have learned way more than one thing.
- Sleep is my drug, my bed is my dealer, and my alarm clock is the police.
- Life and beer are very similar……..chill for best results.
- Hey Subway, just make everything 5 dollars forever and shut the hell up.
- Dear Girls, if a guy pauses a video game to text you back, marry him.
- After I die, there are some people I’m going to haunt the shit out of.
- When I ask for directions, please don’t use words like “East.”
- myself. Sometimes I get ahead of
- If I’m on a date & it’s bad, I’m just gonna stand up & say, “I’m an actor, they’re all actors, & you’re on MTV’s Disaster Date!” & RUN out.
- My life will not be complete until I’ve walked away from an explosion in slow motion.
Perfect to share on Facebook and let the world know that you’re missing that special someone.
There is something therapeutically awesome about that video. So much so, that it would be a crime to keep it to yourself. Pass this one along!