Make the weekend last, share these…
Top 20 Facebook Posts:
- I don’t know if I’m hungry, but I’m going to eat anyway… just in case.
- That awkward moment when your friend brings up your plans in front of someone who’s not invited.
- My texting speed depends on your importance.
- I wonder if angry people know about naps?
- Remember when That’s So Raven, Hannah Montana, and the Suite Life of Zack and Cody did a mashup episode and it was the best day of your life.
- Not really sure if I’m ugly or just intimidatingly attractive.
- Never trust people that don’t drink.
- If you don’t cuss when you drive you aren’t paying enough attention to the road.
- Nobody on television curses more than the Roadrunner.
- I’m awkward when people compliment me. “Nice hair” “Thanks, I grew it myself”
- Don’t bother looking up “impose.” It’s next to impossible.
- The next time you feel you’re worthless…. just remember…. your organs are worth a LOT of money on the black market.
- YouTube = Commercials load within seconds.
Videos, sometimes twenty minutes if you’re lucky.
- I wish I had an inspector gadget arm so I could reach out and smack some people from a distance.
- Just invented the funnest work game ever: while on the phone with a man call him ma’am. Listening to them deepen their voices is hilarious!
- Sometimes it’s just easier to eat the last slice of pizza than fit the box in the fridge.
- I always wonder what kind of food people are talking about when they say “I need some brain food.” Then I start realizing that we may be closer to having a zombie apocalypse than I thought.
- Is it weird that I stop to pick change up from the ground but I never hesitate to vacuum it up?
- Friend you? I wouldn’t even poke you on Facebook.
- Be patient girls, Cinderella didn’t find her Prince Charming till the end.
Tug of War:
Dem paws! So cute 🙂
Kitten’s do the darndest things! If you enjoyed that, feel free to share.