We hope you are having a safe and fun Labor Day weekend! Share these…
Labor Day Status Updates:
- Happy Labor Day to someone who barely labored this year.
- Gonna celebrate Labor day by doing absolutely no labor today.
- Take comfort this Labor Day in knowing the pressure to have fun this summer is finally over.
- It’s Labor Day. If you’re not drunk yet then you’re doing it wrong.
- Remember to let yourself relax this Labor Day before letting yourself go this winter.
- If Labor Day is another excuse to get hammered and pass out in front of the family, I’m all for it.
- May your Labor Day contain no Labor!
- “The end of labor is to gain leisure” – Aristotle
- This Labor Day let’s celebrate all the work we successfully avoided this year.
- Good luck finding something to complain about on a Monday when you’re off from work.
- Our effortless friendship fits perfectly with my laziness.
- I don’t know what’s so special about you, but I plan on spending the rest of my life figuring it out.
- Funny, you don’t look like 200 likes in person.
- People who laugh so hard at their own jokes that they cant even finish the joke because they’re laughing so hard are my favorite kind of people.
- Drinking: because why not intensify the feelings you’re trying to escape?
- When a girl replies with “aww thanks”, it means she is politely telling you to return to the friend zone you just tried escaping from.
- Are there problems in the world? Yes. But we’ve also figured out how to get milk from almonds, so…
- I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. – Thomas Jefferson
- All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does the work. – Mark Twain
This is what Labor day is all about…
Have a VERY Relaxing Labor Day 2013 🙂
BBQ Thief Makes Slow Getaway:
LOL, he was taking that thing for a ride! Wonder what he was planning on BBQ’in?