Make July last, share these…
Funny Facebook Status Ideas:
- I just learned that to burn off the calories from 1 M&M you have to walk the length of a football field. Brb I have to run to China.
- We all need to take great interest in our future because we will spend the rest of our life there.
- In my day, illegally downloading music involved a cassette player and me pressing the pause button when the radio DJ started talking.
- My main issue with life is that it feels simultaneously like everything is too much and nothing will ever be enough.
- How does one get a nice body without moving?
- My loved one is such a good cook, Even the fire alarms are cheering them on.
- Just realized that if you are wearing gloves and trying to work your iPhone your tongue works just fine.
- All it takes is monster-filled darkness behind me, that’s when I run into my room faster than an Olympic sprinter.
- Follow your dreams. Unless it’s a person.
- I think I could play football for the University of Phoenix.
- I wonder if anyone thinks about me when they can’t fall asleep at night.
- I just coughed and sneezed at the same time, I think I traveled 3 seconds into the future.
- Do night sweats count as a workout?
- I just spent an hour in Walmart and I no longer believe in evolution.
- I really wish I hadn’t heard that, I would be so much happier not knowing.
- I need you. I want you. I love you…. Food.
- “Be yourself” is the worst advice you can give to some people.
- Hey couples who write on each other’s Facebook walls, NO ONE cares how much you love each other, so cut it out!
- Save as: “fjhdsk” … The file “fjhdsk” already exists … “fjhdsk 2”.
- When picking out a name for your kid make sure it’s something you won’t mind saying a BILLION times.
Know the feeling? Share that adorable kitty!
Dancing on Stairs like a BOSS:
Whoa. I’ve been doing stairs all wrong!