Score more likes this holiday season, share one of these…
20 Hilarious Facebook Statuses:
- My first instinct when I see an animal is to say “hello”. My first instinct when I see a person is to avoid eye contact & hope it goes away.
- I need a hug………e bottle of wine.
- Santa gets all the credit and I get all the debt.
- I have good taste. I just lack the money to prove it.
- Merry Christmas week! The time when it’s totally fine to put Peppermint Schnapps in your coffee every morning!
- The first rule of Keeping Everyone In Suspense Club is…
- How do I disable the autocorrect function on my wife?
- I put on real clothes today. What more do you want from me?
- That awkward moment when you don’t know how to reply to a really sweet text.
- Twas days before Christmas
And all on the roads
The morons were driving
I wished they’d explode
- I’m at my most persuasive when I’m talking myself out of doing something unpleasant.
- I always put in a full eight hours at work. Spread out over the course of the week.
- The main thing I want this holiday season is for someone to wake me when it’s over.
- Wouldn’t exercise be more fun if calories screamed while you burned them?
- The only thing worse than seeing something done wrong is seeing it done slowly.
- A cookie a day keeps sadness away. A whole box of cookies a day brings it back.
- You never know what you’ve got until…..
a doctor tells you.
- Woodpeckers have very clear life goals.
- Beauty comes in all shapes & sizes. Small, large, circle, square, thin crust, thick crust, stuffed crust, extra toppings.
- My internet goes out more than I do. #ThanksComcast
Husky Plays With Puppies:
Cuties! Mommy sure knows how to have a good time. Like or share if you enjoyed.
Tons more status updates, funny pictures, and videos… On our Fan Page & Download our Free iPhone App.