Brighten someones Tuesday, share one of these…
Fun Facebook Statuses:
- Isn’t it weird how with some people you never run out of things to talk about but with others it’s like you always end up talking about the weather?
- “True beauty is within” for example opening your fridge.
- I no longer have the energy to do all nighters like I used to. Now I need 8 hours of sleep and two naps just to feel okay.
- I can cope with voices in my head but the voices outside my head drive me crazy.
- Just pour the coffee and back away slowly.
- The only reason I keep my land line is for the eventuality that this is The Matrix.
- Isn’t it weird that we have one hand that knows how to do everything and then one hand that just sits there like “I don’t know how to hold a pencil”
- It’s nice to know that in your short existence on Earth your typos could mean so much to one person.
- You had me at “We’ll make it look like an accident.”
- Never change. Unless you’re an asshole. Then you should probably change a little.
- More Americans have dated Taylor Swift than have died from ebola.
- I can’t wait to go to sleep tonight.
- I have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life….if I die tomorrow.
- For Halloween, I’m going as a drunk girl sitting on her couch watching Hocus Pocus.
- You made several good points, and I understand that you are right, but the way you said it was so douchey I have to take an opposite stance.
- Have a day. That’s about as inspirational I get.
- I refuse to buy new things on black Friday, especially the day after we say we’re grateful for what we already have.
- Gently placing your finger on someone’s lips and saying, “Shh, not another word,” is super romantic but asshole cops don’t seem to think so.
- Waiting 30 seconds for a Youtube Ad feels a bit too much like a long term relationship.
- So I just saw a donkey crossing the road. The cool thing was he looked both ways before crossing. What a smart ass.
Imagine going to someones house on Halloween and they have this…
That is so terrifying. I would probably run a mile in 3 minutes after seeing that thing in action.