Score more likes, share these…
Hilarious Facebook Statuses:
- Making someone smile is probably one of the best feeling.
- You know it’s bad when someone says “it’s not that bad”
- My life is a constant cycle of waiting for the weekend and then not doing anything when it comes.
- “What doesn’t kill you makes you smaller” – Mario
- To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
- You really love him/her, don’t you? A psychological question, no name was mentioned but still, someone came into your mind.
- Friends are like boobs. You’ve got small ones, big ones, real ones, and fake ones.
- I like the part of the day where we eat the food.
- Life should be more like Hockey. If somebody pisses you off, you beat the shit out of them, then sit in a penalty box for 5 minutes.
- Just once I would like the pilot to say “Hey gang, who here wants to just keep flying and see where we end up?”
- Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color 9.
- Remember, when somebody annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but only 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap them.
- There is always a little “go screw yourself” in every “whatever”.
- I’m afraid people can see me through my web cam even though its off.
- When I see my cat staring out the window, I sit behind him and whisper, “Look, Simba, Everything the light touches is our kingdom”.
- Yoooouuuuu shhhoouulldddd bbbeeee dooooinnnggg sommeethhiinnggg ppprrrodductttiiiiiveee nooowwww.
- If monsters don’t exist then why is there a word for them?
- Whenever I get a message that begins with “Hey Stranger” I know I’m about to be asked for a favor by someone I don’t want to help.
- People with a good sense of humor have a better sense of life.
- Life is like a box of chocolates…I don’t think so! Mine is more like a box of hand grenades…pull the wrong pin and everything goes flying!
Guy Doesn’t Care…
ROFL, Hi Mom?
Helpful Video Explains Why HealthCare in America is So Expensive:
Puts things in perspective, doesn’t it?!? Demand more from your lawmakers!