Score mo’ likes, share these…
Great Facebook Statuses:
- I have CDO. It’s like OCD, except that the letters are in alphabetical order. Like they’re supposed to be.
- Intelligence is like wealth. Great to have, but if you go around showing it off everyone will think you’re a jackass.
- Million Dollar Video Game Idea: A game that teaches gamers how to say words to women.
- A quiet man is thinking…a quiet woman is fucking pissed!
- Back in my day it was called daydreaming…not ADHD.
- I’m just a few smartphone apps away from never having to talk to anyone again.
- Love is like Dominoes; I fall for you, you fall for another.
- You know that chemical that gets released in our bodies after sex that makes us think we like someone, hey science can you get rid of that?
- It may look like I’m doing nothing, but I’m actively waiting for my problems to go away.
- There’s no question about it, the second half of the tank of gas goes twice as fast as the first!
- I can still remember a time when I knew more than my phone.
- Just so we’re on the same page, I’m on 43.
- Talking to an old friend makes you realize how much your life has changed.
- How do I go about ordering a miniature lap giraffe?
- Every load of laundry that I wash, dry, fold, and put away makes nudists seem less crazy.
- Don’t be easy to get because you’ll be easy to forget.
- If my job was to make health questionnaires, I’d slip in random stuff like “How fast can you run backwards?”
- I’d never tell anyone to go to hell but I might suggest a Carnival cruise.
- When I bust a move , it stays busted.
- I wanna be rich enough to have 11 little people who run out of my closet every morning dressed as a nascar pit crew to make my bed really fast.
Confused Kitty See’s Equally Confused Dog…
The look on the kitty’s face is absolutely priceless. This expression is extremely relate-able because at some point in your life, you know you’ve felt like that. (source: imgur)
EPIC GoPro Array makes everyday things like the “Matrix”
Very creative! Makes me want 30 GoPro Cameras! How about you? Share this webgem with your Facebook buddies for some great comments.