We’ve got something for everybody in this weekend update. Make your Facebook friends laugh by posting these…
Funny Status Updates:
- When I read a really stupid status I think “What an idiot. Why did I write that?” (Courtesy of our Funny Status Updates iPhone App ★★★★★)
- If you stopped trying to save so much money, maybe you’d save some money!
I’m in love with my bed, but my alarm clock wont let us be together.
- Hey Journey, I stopped believing. What now?
- I love it when the person’s laugh is funnier than the actual joke.
- I’m not single. I’m in a long standing relationship with fun and freedom. ツ (Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page)
It is well documented that for every minute that you exercise, you add one minute to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5000 per month.
I was thinking of becoming a doctor. I have the handwriting for it.
The girl with a future avoids a man with a past.
It is hard to understand how a cemetery raised its burial cost and blamed it on the cost of living.
Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is a husband!
- My favorite sitcom episode is the one where there’s a huge misunderstanding.
- If you get invited to an AT&T executive’s wedding, don’t go. The reception will be terrible.
Constipated people don’t give a crap. (VIA our Tweeter:@FreeFunnyStuff )
- I have a hard time grasping the fact that in other countries, peoples thoughts are in a different language.
Cute Picture to Post:
Post that picture with a “How CUTE is this Puppy?” and watch all the LIKES you’ll get on your Facebook wall!
Mixing up Obama & Osama:
Hilarious! Throw that on your profile and get tons of funny comments.
Have a wonderful weekend and please join us Monday for more hilarious content. If you still need more funny status updates, pics, and videos to post: “Like” our FB Fan Page & Download our 4.5-star Rated iPhone App and visit our new sister website WittyStatus where you can submit statuses and vote on them!