This week on FB…
Top 20 Facebook Status Updates:
- Respect is like a paycheck, if you don’t earn it, you don’t deserve it.
- Thank you for informing me you have a stick figure family of 6… Your minivan had me under the impression you were wild & single.
- I will never understand the physics behind british people losing their accents when they sing.
- Just sneezed 8 times in a row and saw the entrance to Narnia for a split second.
- No regrets. Just lessons learned.
- I want to spend the rest of my life photo bombing the Google street view camera shots dressed as Waldo.
- I just stopped believing today, Journey is going to be so pissed off at me.
- The five stages of Tuesday; Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Wine.
- Yelp is a fun game where you try to guess between whether a restaurant is bad or a reviewer is crazy.
- Cat Hair is Lonely People Glitter.
- You know nothing about a woman until she’s drunk and mad at you.
- Screw you “recommended serving size”. You don’t know me!
- You’re not ready for your next if you’re still trying to impress your ex.
- When you’re happy you enjoy the music.. But, when you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.
- I’m the kind of girl that would eat Doritos on her wedding day & accidentally wipe her hands on her dress.
- I’m not shy, I’m just really good out figuring out who is not worth talking to.
- Stomach: oh you’re taking a test in class and its dead silent? here let me play the song of my people.
- What if everyone driving on the highway tuned their radios to the same station and blasted the volume at the same time?
- Back in my day … we didn’t screenshot, we put ’em on 3 way and muted the phone.
- If it doesn’t involve food or sleep, I’m probably not interested.
You can relate to this…
Everyone has had that moment at least once in their life 🙂
Cat Makes Funny Noises While Eating:
Where would the internet be without KittEhhhs??