Make someones Tuesday, share one of these…
20 Brilliant Facebook Posts:
- There should be a hat store called “ALL CAPS” where the employees all yell at you.
- Do people who exercise not know about ice cream and Netflix?
- Why should I apologize for the monster I’ve become? Nobody has ever apologized for making me this way.
- me: I’m over it.
me: *thinks about it 6294729 times*
- I’m so excited that you’re having a baby! And even more excited that I’m not.
- I wish bread didn’t make you fat.
- Have you tried insulting each other until the romance comes back?
- Your message was sent, received, seen, ignored, screen captured, sent to friends and ridiculed.
- Internet: you’ve made a compelling argument.
Sleep: present your case.
- Relationships are an expensive way to watch someone slowly like you less and less.
- I have the world’s best opinions.
- Remember, every six cats equals one boyfriend.
- You’re not important enough to have haters. You just have a few people who notice you’re an asshole.
- Nothing says IDGAF like an old lady at a slot machine wearing oxygen and smoking a cigarette.
- Sometimes I feel moderately intelligent. Other times I have to sing the “ABCs” in my head to remember which letter comes next.
- A wife is like a hand grenade. Remove the ring, and your house is gone.
- Forrest Gump forever changed the way I pronounce buttocks.
- Very excited to announce I’m on the market and actively looking for someone new to make me miserable.
- I’m pretty good at keeping my shit together. Until there’s a bee around.
- Telling someone not to be sad because others have it worse, is like telling people they can’t be happy because others have it better.
London Underground Tongue Click Ping Pong Battle:
That was an epic fictional battle of Pong. Wonder how often they practice?