This week on FB…
Best Facebook Statuses:
- One of the most exciting things about life is not knowing what’s next.
- Every time I put my iPod on “shuffle”, I realized I hate half the music I have on it.
- Today is one of those “yeah, I’m not getting anything done” kind of days.
- The ocean gets its saltiness from the tears of misunderstood sharks who just want to cuddle.
- If all MEN are the same, why do WOMEN take so long to choose one?
- I miss the days when my biggest problem was making sure I avoided hot lava by jumping from couch to couch.
- I’m shy at first, but once I’m comfortable with you get ready for some crazy shit.
- You were born to be real, not to be perfect.
- How old is too old to build a tree house?
- I miss those nights when we would stay up talking about nothing, but it meant everything.
- I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.
- MATH = Mental Abuse To Humans!
- No matter how fast you run, the serial killer always walks faster.
- Telling a girl to calm down is like trying to baptize a cat.
- If you’re on the show “16 and Pregnant” you have a pretty good chance of being on the follow-up show “32 and a Grandmother”
- Hey, the sign says “employees only” and I’m just a guest. I’ll touch the food any way I want…
- More food should come with prizes inside it.
- I need to start setting an alarm to go to bed.
- In college you will only have time to do 2 of 3 things: study, socialize, or sleep.
- It’s only 6pm and the gym I go to is packed! Good thing I was just driving by it on the way to McDonald’s and had no intentions of going inside.
What if you got pulled over by these guys?
Pull your TRIKEY over! You have the right to remain silent… or cry… it’s up-to you.
The Most EPIC Street Guitarist of All Time:
How doth he rock so hard? Did you see the smoke coming off his fingers from jamming so awesomely?