Enjoy the weekend share these…
20 Funny Status Updates for Facebook:
- I once had a life … then some idiot came and told me to make a Facebook! (From our 4.5Star Rated: ★★★★★ iPhone App ★★★★★)
- 1600s: Oh Dearest Romeo, I write to inform you that I have received your letter and I’ve been left quite speechless. 2011: K
- True love is being able to hate the same things together.
- Dear radio stations, instead of 40 minutes of commercial free music, how about 5 minutes of good music?
- “I got 99 chores and I aint did one” – Lay Z
- I hate when people text me first and then don’t keep the conversation going.
- When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
- Life is like a roll of toilet paper.The closer you get to the end the faster it goes.
- Everyone has that “make the other person sound incredibly stupid” voice when describing an argument.
- Some people might as well post “Wants Attention” as their Facebook status. (187+Likes in 13 minutes – Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page )
- Relationships nowadays: First month, I love you baby! Second month, we are forever! Third month, Single.
- By the time a man realises that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
- I don’t care how much pain you are in, if you hurt yourself in a hilarious way, I’m laughing.
- I ALWAYS wonder if someone, somewhere, is doing the same exact thing as I AM.
- Yesterday was National Day of the Ninja and I was completely unaware of it. Well played Ninja Day… well played.
- I only say, “that makes sense,” because I refuse to say, “you are right”.
- If people listened to themselves more often, they would talk less.
- ＰＥＡＣＥ ☮ ＬＯＶＥ ❤ H A P P I N E S S (From Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- 3 words, 8 letters, say it and I’m yours. “I got food”
Just Monkeying Around…
Haha! Poor little monkey isn’t going anywhere fast. Post to your FB Wall and see what your friends think of that adorable little trouble maker.
Probably the funniest dog video you’ll see this month…
Share that with your Facebook friends and watch the LIKEs and comments roll in!