On Facebook this week…
The Top 20 Status Updates
- Next time I’m on an elevator with four or more strangers, I’m going to turn around and say, “I’m sure you’re wondering why I’ve gathered you all here.”
- That awkward moment when you finish watching a TV series and you don’t know what to do with your life any more.
- Never make an arm wrestle bet with a man who has been single for longer than 6 months.
- Half of life is screwing up…the other half is dealing with it.
- One of my favorite things to do is to say “remember when” about things that happened less than 24 hours ago.
- Why have I never actually seen a pie on a windowsill?
- “That’s what”-She
- Grocery stores could save me a lot of time and effort by adding an “All the stuff you can microwave” aisle.
- If at first you don’t succeed, you shouldn’t diffuse bombs.
- If you like to make love while listening to music, always choose a live album. That way you’ll get an applause every 3 to 4 minutes.
- The single hand that wipes your tears during your failures is better than the countless hands that come together to clap you on your success.
- When advertising your business on the side of your car it’s a good idea not to drive like a complete asshole.
- 2013 Pick Up Lines: “I have a full tank of gas.”
- LIKE if you love that feeling when you finally take your shoes off at the end of the day.
- Props to the radio stations!! I know it must be difficult with the different lengths of songs yet u still manage to sync ur commercials with every other radio station!
- I have a complicated relationship with zombies. They’re dangerous but I love their swagger.
- Being a person is getting too complicated. Time to be a cat.
- WTF are birds so amped up about at 5:30 in the morning?
- Sorry, Mr. Homeless Guy, here’s the story. I’m in college. I work part time and I can only support one of our alcohol problems.
- One of the worst feelings in life is holding onto something you know you need to let go of.
That Feeling You Get:
We can relate. Share that picture if you can too.
Dog Walks On Two Legs:
Cute, Impressive, and Viral! This is a MUST SHARE 🙂 Your Facebook friends & fans will absolutely melt for this video.