Score more likes, share these…
Top 20 Playful Facebook Status Updates:
- Why do I have to play 20 questions with the gas pump, before I can pump my gas?
- Knucle Tatts: P-L-A-N A-H-E-A
- Hello Acme? Me again. I’m going to need a rocket and some roller skates. Yeah and a sign with the word YIKES on it. No, I still haven’t caught him yet.
- Some people are like clouds. When they go away, it’s a beautiful day.
- When I find it, I don’t need it. When I need it, I can’t find it.
- A “good girl” is just a bad girl who hasn’t got caught yet.
- What is it about paper towels that makes me always want to use more than one?
- Headphones: The international sign for “Do Not Disturb”.
- What happens in Vegas (losing your money) stays in Vegas (all your money).
- I would prefer car commercials that feature unprofessional drivers on open courses.
- Today I broke my personal record for most consecutive days lived.
- The worst things in life are also free.
- Liking your own status on Facebook is like giving yourself a high five in public…not a good look.
- I am in my own little world but it’s okay they know me here.
- Why does the disclaimer narrater for prescription drugs always sound so happy about all the side effects?
- If I ever go missing and there’s a big search party out looking for me, you can save time by not looking at any gyms.
- Life is weird. First you wanna grow up, then you wanna be a kid again.
- Dear “60 Minutes”: Your stopwatch actually measures 60 seconds. But nice try.
- You know when you finish an extremely hot shower, throw open the door and cold air hits you full force? I’d like that in a Gatorade flavor.
- We don’t lose friends, we just learn who our real ones are.
Do you remember this thing???
Ah, yes, the overhead projector. If you remember that – you had a good childhood!
Dog Sees Owner Jump In Water, Think He Needs Saving…
Just another reason why Dogs are awesome!