Get your statuses from us, share these…
Great Status Posts for Facebook:
- Hardest thing ever? Controlling your laughter at serious times. ( 100K+ Statuses: Funny Status 2 5★ Ratings)
- Inspirational status: Today’s probably going to suck. Don’t be a little bitch and handle that shit.
- Driving would be much more entertaining if there were no yellow lights.
- Luck is is the last dying wish of those who wanna believe that winning can happen by accident. Sweat is for those who know its a choice.
- I don’t exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, I’d drink it.
- 90% of the ocean remains unexplored and y’all telling me mermaids don’t exist? Screw you.
- Sometimes the smallest thing hurts the most.
- Am I the only one who thinks water has that taste that no one can describe? (Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page )
- ‘YOU STUPID COMPUTER!” * Starts working again* ”I’m so sorry…. I love you”
- I hate when I’m singing and some idiot thinks they can join in with me… this is not Glee.
- Respect older people because they graduated without Google and Wikipedia.
- When someone looks at your baby pictures and jokingly says “Aww you were so cute! What happened?” Bitch, I got sexy, that’s what happened.
- Knowing your family so well, You can tell who’s coming down the stairs by the sound of their footsteps.
- Unicorns can’t fly. I can’t fly. Therefore, I am a unicorn.
- I think on December 21 all the power companies should shut off the power for like 10 minutes just to make people flip out. (Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- If you think about it, James Earl Jones and Morgan Freeman tickling each other would prety much be the greatest sounding thing ever.
Amazingly dedicated focus…
Well done, pup! Half my friends don’t have that much focus. Yet, this dog has absolute and astounding focus! Pass along the massive concentration for good vibes from all your FB connections.
Dog Cries When Being Reunited With Owner:
That is why Dogs rule! Melts the heart and is absolutely phenomenal example of the beautiful relationship between dogs and their owners.