Make your Status fun, share these…
20 Priceless Facebook Status Updates:
- That awkward moment when you’re trying to end a conversation and the other person won’t stop talking.
- Money not buying you happiness? Wire it into my account and I’ll send you pictures of how happy it makes me. Problem solved.
- 15 is the age where you either look 11 or like 25
- I don’t understand how my room gets so messy whenI literally sit in one spot with my phone all day.
- I’m good. You adjust.
- Mom: How are your grades this semester?
Me: Mother, what’s important is that we have our health.
- Do you ever drop something and instead of picking it back up you just stare at on the ground and think about what a failure you are?
- Always envied the kids who showed up to school with their 64 count Crayola crayons. If I wanted Burgundy or Salmon I had to ask in shame.
- If you need some help at Home Depot and are being ignored, get on one of their step ladders.
- I noticed the toilet roll incorrectly installed in your selfie.
- You want the season to change but don’t want the years to pass.
- The only time somebody should be looking down on you is when they are on top of you.
- I bet if you were in a city getting attacked by huge sci-fi monsters youd run and scream but in the back of your mind youd be like “awesome”
- I have two dance styles: Sober, dancing silly as a “joke” or drunk dancing with confidence, same exact moves.
- Rock bottom is when you get dinner at the same place you buy your gas.
- If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
- I hate when I look horrible in a group picture and the person that looks good refuses to delete it.
- If love is a battlefield than my bedroom is Switzerland.
- I just read that burglars use Facebook to see when people aren’t home. So from now on, I’m at home. With a rifle. And a hungry crocodile.
- Wishing your pets could talk is fun until you remember everything you’ve ever done in front of your pets.
Common Sense Department…
Do you agree?
Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake show you just how annoying #Hashtags are…
Yup, that sounds about right!