This week on FB…
Top Facebook Statuses
- The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains is great news for stupid people.
- I didn’t choose the indecisive life the indecisive life may or may not have chosen me.
- It’s funny how if you get an A on a test your grade goes up like 2 percent but if you get a F your grade goes down like the titanic.
- Worry less, Smile more.
- I do my best proofreading after I hit “send”.
- Holding my breath until someone likes this status.
- I’ve solved global warming! Just set your weather apps to Celsius.
- Do not keep all your work for tomorrow, always remember you can also do it the day after tomorrow.. Be lazy, Think crazy.
- I wasn’t sleeping at my desk. I just needed to put my head down to concentrate better.
- The snooze button is life’s way of saying that waking up sucks.
- If I’m going to sweep all of my problems under the rug, then I’m going to need a bigger rug.
- Nutella ice cream, that is all.
- Always be yourself, unless you suck…and if you suck you should try being more like me.
- The amount of food I can prepare during a commercial break is amazing.
- I love asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up . . . cause, you know . . . I’m still looking for ideas.
- I wonder how police on bikes arrest people. “Alright, get in the basket”
- Destiny may decide who touches your Life ~ Your heart may decide who touches your Soul ~ But…Tequila decides who touches your body
- Your beliefs don’t make you a better person, your behavior does.
- The walk of shame you have to do to pick up your paper basketball you missed.
- It isn’t until all’s been said and done that you actually realize all you should have said and done.
Dat Smile Doe!
Sick of Traffic? Try The Marauder…