This week on Facebook…
Top Facebook Statuses:
- A best friend is someone that can look at you when you have the biggest smile on your face and still know that something is wrong.
- Saying “I have plans” to get out of other plans, when the only thing you have planned is some R & R.
- 3 horrible things in life:
1) Seeing your mom cry.
2) Seeing the love of your life fall in love with somebody else.
3) Slow Internet.
- Whoever thinks money can’t buy happiness obviously hasn’t heard of online shopping.
- “The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.” -Mark Twain
- Four words that I never want to hear: There is no food.
- Drunk is when you feel sophisticated…but can’t pronounce it.
- Don’t be stupid, if their ex is still calling its because they’re still getting an answer.
- Bro-pocalypse: A large gathering of bros on a mission to get bombed, tanked, or wasted usually ending in someone doing something stupid.
- Showers are amazing. They make you feel nice and clean, make you sound like a professional singer, and help you make all of life’s decisions.
- It’s okay with me that life isn’t fair. I have a problem with people. People have the choice to be fair, while life doesn’t.
- I don’t care who you are, if a kid wants to show you something they’re proud of you better act impressed.
- I wish I was full of tacos instead of feelings.
- Everyone talks about leaving a better planet for our kids. Let’s try to leave better kids for our planet.
- I wonder how ridiculous it sounds to people in Africa that we use clean water to wash extra food off of our plates.
- After my Facebook argument with you, I delete everything I wrote so you look like a crazy stalker.
- The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.
- A true relationship is having someone who accepts your past, supports your present, loves you and encourages your future.
- Something about you is so damn addicting.
- Why do we feel safe under blankets? It’s not like a murderer will come in thinking, “I’m gonna kill- ahh damn! he’s under a blanket…”
Did this ever happen to you when you were studying?
I think this probably happens more often than we assume!
Cat Steals Money:
That adorable little crook!