Choose one that fits you, share these…
20 of the Best Statuses on Facebook:
- Do I turn left, when nothing is right? Or do I turn right, when there’s nothing left?
- Seeing a spider is nothing. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
- You know what’s really great about being a narcissist? Me.
- If your pillow fort hasn’t got an armory filled with Nerf guns, then you’re not really taking pillow forting as seriously as you should be.
- Note to self: You know that last shot you took that made you gag a little bit? Yeah, You probably should have stopped before that.
- The TV is so loud! But not quite loud enough to make me get up and get the remote.
- Have you ever thought a inanimate object was staring at you or am I just weird like that?
- Gonna ride a two person bike around campus by myself until I make a friend.
- Fact: Married people cut their toenails less frequently than their single counterparts as to have weapons during blanket-stealing warfare.
- If practice makes perfect, one day I will make the perfect mistake.
- Of course money buys Happiness! Have you ever seen a homeless person skip?
- The best love is the one that makes you a better person, without changing you into someone other than yourself.
- Dear middle finger: thank you for always sticking up for me.
- I have no idea how I got 80% of my stuff.
- Life doesn’t come with instructions, so why live as if it also comes with rules?
- Why can’t the shower just naturally keep itself clean?
- When guys say that they want a girl with a sense of humor, they really mean that they want a girl who thinks they’re funny.
- Have you ever ran into a spider web and suddenly turned into a ninja?
- Why doesn’t McDonalds have an order taking microphone on both sides of the car, yet?
- I hate it when I’m singing along to a song, and the artist gets it wrong.
Rock Solid, Advice:
Can’t argue with that logic. Share this tom foolery with your Facebook friends if you like getting liked… and, if you don’t who cares, we’re just a website, don’t listen to us.
Pug Vs. Spider:
That was exhilarating to say the least. The suspense was killing us! Make sure to share this epic battle because, we’re sure everyone else would enjoy it too!