More laughs per share, using these…
Great Status Post ideas for Facebook:
- The awkward moment when there’s a guest over in your house and you would like them to leave but they won’t. ( Funny Status iPhone App ★★★★★)
- We have three types of friends in life: Friends for a reason, friends for a season, and friends for a lifetime.
- The awkward moment when you’re that one friend who always gives relationship advice but is still single.
- Life is like photography – we develop from the negatives.
- If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night I bet they would live a lot differently.
- Santa has elves. America has China.
- The first word I want to teach my kid is “brains”. Then, until he/she learns another word, I’ll have the cutest little zombie ever!
- Talking to an old friend makes you realize how much your life has changed.
- If Wyle E Coyote had enough cash to buy all that ACME stuff why didn’t he just buy dinner? (Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page )
- If corn oil is made from corn…what is baby oil made from?
- I don’t let my friends do stupid things… ALONE!
- Everyone has at least one friend who treats their Facebook status like their therapist.
- Don’t mess with someone else’s relationship just because you can’t get one.
- People with a sense of humor are so much easier to talk to.
- Yelling someone’s name in different voices until they finally hear you. LIKE if you do that. (VIA Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
Bath time has never been so adorable:
That is one pampered little puppy. Share this bath time joy with your fb friends by uploading this to your timeline. 1-click post by putting your mouse on the puppy and clicking “Click here to share”.
Meanwhile in Russia…
Nothing to see here… Just a horse and dog running wildly down the sidewalk. Nothing unusual… for RUSSIA! LOL 🙂 That was straight up ridiculous. Honestly, what is the explanation there? Well, we’ll leave that up to you and your friends to decide. Share on your wall for a great discussion at the very least.
Bonus Video: Tri-cycle drifting.