Stop crushing candy and share these…
Twenty Laugh Riot Facebook Status Posts
- That awkward moment when I put on my earphone and forgot to press the play button for like 5 minutes.
- I decided that I no longer want to be an adult…if you need me, I’ll be in my blanket fort.
- One of my favorite things in the world is to to “like” a person’s depressing status on Facebook.
- I don’t care what my child grows up to be, as long as it’s not a person who comments on YouTube videos.
- At least my motivation gets to sleep in.
- Whatever, rich people with wine cellars. I don’t need any fancy shelves because I store my wine in my stomach like an adult.
- The bad news is I don’t know what I’m doing with my life. The good news is I no longer give a crap.
- Never laugh at your significant others choices. You’re one of them.
- Once I put on my headphones, my life becomes a music video.
- I would like to thank my arms, for always being by side. My legs, for always supporting me, & my fingers…because I can always count on them.
- I can’t believe it’s been almost a year since the world ended in 2012.
- The best nights are the ones you never plan.
- Don’t ask me for advice. I’ll accidentally ruin your life.
- I’m not lazy, I just really enjoy doing nothing.
- Go to bed early they said. You’ll be less tired they said.
- That asdfghjksjdsl mood.
- Right now you have 3 fingers behind your phone, your pinky tucked under for support, and you’re scrolling with your thumb.
- I just thought of a new social network for kids…. Are you ready for it???? It’s called…….. OUTSIDE!
- When someone says “you’re the best,” just know that it’s not really true because I’m the best.
- You just don’t see enough people being taken away in straight jackets anymore.
Vodka Baby Shower:
That’s a creative gift idea right there 😉 Although, I’m not sure the baby will appreciate it, the parents might!
Fireman Saves Kitty (Warning: TOO CUTE!)
I cried. Did you? Share if you enjoyed!