Be clever & smart on FB by sharing these…
Witty Status Updates for Facebook:
- There are only a few people I can say “You’re one of the few friends I enjoy being with more in person than on Facebook.” (From our 4.5Star Rated: ★★★★★ iPhone App ★★★★★)
- When I say I laughed out loud, I really mean that I made a loud outward breath through my nostrils, similar to a bull.
- I don’t make typos. I make new words.
- Going on the computer to do your homework but ending up going on Facebook instead.
- The length of your “about me” section on Facebook is directly proportional to how annoying you are in real life.
- People’s definition of what age is young is dependent on their age.
- Signs you are getting old: Your Facebook news feed is now full of people’s kids in costume rather than themselves.
- If something cool happens and you don’t share it on Facebook, did it actually happen? (112+Likes in 6minutes – Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page )
- Love is like a game, Some people Cheat and some prefer to play it fair.
- Sunflower seeds are not food; they are an activity.
- iPhones…. Making it simple for self centered people to post pictures of themselves on Facebook.
- Hate to break it to you mom, but my friends do not care if my room is messy, They care whether or not there’s food…
- I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem. (From Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- I have always wondered what I sound like to people who don’t speak English.
Smitten Kitten just a sittin’
What an adorable lil’ Kitty! Post that to your FB Wall and watch the LIKEs fly right in. (Via Imgur)
Baby Phones Home…
They say mimicry is the highest form of flattery. Apparently this kiddo learns gets the yip-yapping from momma! Share with your Facebook Friends and see what they think of this adorable toddler.