Happy April Fools Day 2013…
April Fools Day 2013:
- Today is April Fools Day. Believe nothing, and trust no one. “So it’s like any other day. Right?
- Who needs april fools my entire life is a joke!
- 1 universe, 8 planets, 192 countries, 180,497 islands, 85 seas, 7 billion people & I’M STILL SINGLE.
- Onions: $3.00, Caramel: $2.00, Popsicle sticks: $1.00. Watching your friends bite into a caramel onion thinking it’s an apple: beyond priceless.
- That awkward moment when you show someone something really funny and they don’t think it’s funny at all.
- I would rather have a life full of scars than one full of fear.
- Make Today More Fun: Unplug the copier at work & put a sign on it that says “Now voice activated!” Sit back & watch the magic unfold.
- First rule of ADHD club: Never talk about – Nice shirt! You ever own a hamster? I did. Died. Watch me do a cartwheel! Okay, who wants brownies?
- Yoga class is great. You can close your eyes and imagine yourself in a relaxing place. Like on your couch not doing yoga.
- I believe everything happens for a reason. Usually, the reason is somebody screwed up.
- Why does “new and improved” always end up “expensive and crappy”?
- Four things that can never be recovered: the stone after it’s thrown, the word after it’s spoken, the occasion after it’s missed, and the time after it’s gone.
- Admit it, every once in awhile, you are goofing around on facebook, or just have it sitting nearby while you are doing something else and you glance down to the bottom left corner and see that little light blue/gray notification box pop up….. and there is a tiny rush of serotonin and endorphins, your heart skips a beat and then… then…. you realize, someone you don’t really know sent you a goat in farmville.
- I don’t have time to hate people who hate me, cause I’m too busy loving people who love me.
- March Madness is really f*cking up all the progress I’ve been making in my court-appointed anger management classes.
- Dont dwell on the past. Focus on the future. Thats why the rearview mirror is smaller than the windshield!
- I’m pretty sure that my computer has just started accepting passwords that are “close enough.”
- 99% of relationships involve tolerating how weird the other person is.
- Don’t bother asking me to play if you don’t want to be Luigi.
- Why are there never any good side effects? Just once I’d like to read a medication bottle and see “May cause extreme sexiness”.
April Fools Day Joke Gone Bad:
Ouch! That teaches those who practice April Foolery a lesson!
April Fools Day Baby:
No baby was harmed in the filming of that video, just complete humor 🙂