Make someones day, share these…
20 Creative Facebook Statuses:
- Don’t text me when I’m playing Flappy Bird.
- That awkward moment when Facebook notifies you of 4 birthdays today and you wish 1 person happy birthday and ignore the other 3 birthdays.
- Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.
- I grew up in the era where you had to go to channel 3 to play video games.
- I tell my parents a funny story, then it turns into a “life-lesson”.
- Do you ever get a weird crush on someone that’s not even attractive but you’re just attracted to them and you don’t know why?
- Use my handheld internet device to talk to humans? Eff that noise.
- 10 years ago Facebook came in to our lives forever changing our ability to judge each other from our couches.
- Who me? Just fixing society’s problems by liking and sharing ish on Facebook.
- According to legend, vampires can only enter your home if invited in. Otherwise, they’ll just leave you with some free reading materials.
- Observation: Any story that ends with “Anyway, it was really funny” is not really funny.
- If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let’s just make patterns in their crops and leave.
- I know pushing the button repeatedly won’t make the crosswalk change any faster, but it’s not like I have anything else to do right now.
- I wish ice cream trucks came around at night when we needed them the most.
- These police take Hide and Seek really seriously.
- Fun fact: Fireflies are not actually flies, they’re beetles. Also, most of them are not on fire.
- I like you as a friend. Well, more like as a friend of a friend.
- Turning on your lights and siren after you lose a drag race is just poor sportsmanship.
- Wave your hands in the air! Wave ‘em all around like you’re relatively indifferent to the current situation in which you find yourself!
This Kid is a Phenomenal Singer and You Should Know About Him…
Stunning! Share that awesomeness with a friend.