Make someones day, share these…
Top 20 Facebook Statuses This Week:
- Apparently this dude at the mall was just tying his shoe and did NOT want to play leap frog. My bad, dude. My bad.
- Continuously improve yourself like your life depended on it.
- Drunk people run stop signs. High people wait for them to turn green.
- At times, I’m grateful that thoughts don’t appear in bubbles over our heads.
- Everyone has that one friend that sucks at driving.
- I am running out of people I actually like.
- I just saw a dude wearing uggs get arrested. Not sure what for, but I’m hoping it was because he was wearing uggs.
- Look, lying on my bed all day isn’t being lazy. I’m just waiting. And you know what they say “Good things come to those who wait”.
- Next on SportsCenter: Where is Tim Tebow watching the Super Bowl and how will that impact the game?
- My life is a bunch of “it seemed like a good idea at the time” moments.
- Ever wondered why there’s stairway to heaven and highway to hell? Apparently, more traffic is going to hell.
- The way I figure it, whatever doesn’t kill me has lost it’s chance.
- Everyone’s an optimist when it comes to their car’s fuel gauge.
- I bet Batman’s cape gets stuck in the car door more times than he’s willing to admit.
- It is hard to imagine how people showed their anger before doors were invented.
- In my experience, most arguments are caused by a misunderstanding of the fact that I’m right.
- Deja poo. The feeling that you’ve heard this shit before.
- The fact that this generation of kids will never know the pain of a Blockbuster late fee really pisses me off.
- I like when job applications have a “Some College” option so they know I’m an aimless loser.
- My favourite word is ‘apparently’. Makes anything sound sarcastic. He’s intelligent, apparently.
All The Single Babies:
CUTE! Share if you enjoyed 🙂