Happy Independence Day, share one of our special edition statuses…
4th of July / Independence Day Facebook Status Updates:
- Today is Independence Day. Time to throw tea in harbors, play with fire, abuse our freedoms, and answer every question with “Merica.”
- Happy Independence Day everybody! It’s not about getting drunk and shooting fireworks. Thank a veteran. We wouldn’t be here if not for them.
- Let’s proudly wave our American flags made in China.
- “Should I add more liquor?” is the most ridiculous question I’ve ever been asked.
- I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior, except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.
- Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom.
- “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.” -Harry S. Truman
- It’s a holiday. You know what that means… Ten million status updates saying the exact same thing. Get ready.
- Do you ever watch a movie and realize you have to watch it again because you were on your phone the whole time?
- “And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.” -JFK
- We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.
- Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.
- All men profess honesty as long as they can. To believe all men honest would be folly. To believe none so is something worse.
- How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy.
- When I was your age my whole family shared one phone, and it was attached to the kitchen wall by a cord.
- I’m a master at awkward silences with people I don’t know.
- They should have cell phone chargers in waiting rooms instead of magazines.
Hair gets lighter,
skin gets darker,
water gets warmer,
drinks get colder,
music gets louder,
nights get longer,
life gets better.
- I love when someone remembers something I told them a long time ago.
- Does it bother me? Yes. Will I ever tell you? No.
For more pics like this, check these out.
Bill Pullman Speech from Independence Day:
We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to live on! We’re going to survive!