Get more LIKEs per status, share these…
Top Status Updates of the Day:
- If my mom can’t find it, nobody can find it. (From our 4.5Star Rated: ★★★★★ iPhone App ★★★★★)
- I have come to the consclusion that dryer lint is the cremated remains of all my missing socks.
- They said the world is going to end this year… Pssh They can barely predict the weather.
- Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn’t have said.
- I wonder why it is, that young men are always cautioned against bad girls. Anyone can handle a bad girl. It’s the good girls men should be warned against.
- LIKE if you remember growing up in the 90’s and going to the Scholastic Book Fair. (290+LIKEs in 9 mins – Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page )
- A careful study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything, was last year.
- My bed is way more comfortable in the mornings than during the night.
- Two things we are thankful for: 1: Family and friends. 2: Caller ID, so we can avoid our family and friends.
- If someday we all go to prison for downloading music, I just hope they split us up by the music genre.
- Nothing is more frustrating than when you’re telling the truth and nobody will believe you.
- Statistically, 132% of all people exaggerate. (VIA our Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- Once you hate someone, everything they do is offensive. “Look at this b*tch, eating those damn crackers like they own the place!”
Google Auto-Predict scares me sometimes…
Did not see that one coming! LOL. Post to your FB Timeline and see what Facebook thinks of that query.
Have you ever seen 42 Saint Bernards?
Boom! Now you have. Those adorable doggies have got something going there. Share with your pack of friends on Facebook and see what they think of this cute video.