Did you know that Facebook has hidden little dark secrets that no one else knows about? Yup, they do. And they are called “Easter Eggs”. Actually, many people know about these. However, you probably didn’t because you are reading this now! Seeing is how Easter is coming up soon and all we thought this is fairly relavent…
Check them out, they are pretty awesome:
- The Konami/Contra Code – Go to your home screen and type in the code (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, “b”, “a”, “return”) and watch magical lens flare show up on your screen. This won’t give you 30 extra guys, so you’re on your own to defeat Red Falcon.
- Talk Like a Pirate – Scroll all the way down to the bottom of your home screen and select “English (US)” or whatever language you’re currently using. This will bring up a box with various other languages to select, including English (Pirate), which is not only funny, but amazing in the depth they went to employ this feature. (You can also get leetspeak in the language dropdown menu.)
- The Hidden Quote – Go to a “Friends” list (not your own) and “view all” then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Highlight all the text and you should see a small quote below the last friend.
- Bold Text – Typing * before and after your text bolds it in the chat window. Example: *bold my text*
- Symbols – You can use many fancy schmancy cool symbols in your status update. Click here for a full list.
- Save on Cell Phone – Sign up through Cricket Wireless for only $25/month unlimited talk/text without contracts or credit checks.