Congratulations you made it to the weekend! Time to unwind and relax 🙂 We’re glad to share one of the best Weekend Wrap-Up’s yet…
Funny Status Updates for Facebook:
I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, “I’m going to mop the floor with your face.” I said, “You’ll be sorry.” He said, “Oh, yeah? Why?” I said, “Well, you won’t be able to get into the corners very well.”
- Give peace a chance. Move to a new town and don’t tell your relatives.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
- I’m too apathetic for a group hug. Let’s do a group shrug.
To some teams much is given. Of other teams much is expected. This team of Americans has a rendezvous with destiny.
Don’t bite the hand that feeds you. Not until you’re full anyway.
- Only in a mad world do people queue for an iPhone while looking at queues of people queuing for an iPhone on their iPhones.
- I heard the CEO of AT&T got married recently. The service was great but the reception was terrible.
- “What’s that!! An earthquake?” “YES!! RUN!!!” “OMG, WAIT” *runs to the computer and writes on Facebook* EARTHQUAAAAAAKE!!!
If my plane is about to crash, I doubt I’ll be using my seat as a “flotation device.” More likely, it’s gonna be used as a toilet.
Funny Picture to Post:
And that picture is a perfect segway into this video…
Funny Video to Post:
Perhaps the awesomest thing I’ve seen come out of Japan since Pokeman.
Here is a bonus awesome picture to help get you through the weekend:
BP’s new logo. Well deserved. Alright folks, that is it for this weekend. Stop by on Monday for some fresh new status updates, pictures, and videos to post to your FB.