Finally, the weekend is here! Summer is right around the corner and I couldn’t be more ecstatic. Hope everyone has a safe & fun weekend. Enjoy todays updates, join our Facebook fan page, download our hot *NEW* ♡ iPhone/iPod touch app ♡ for tons of more hilarious content. Here is the always popular weekend wrap up…
Funny Status Updates:
- Life is like a roll of toilet paper.
The closer you get to the end the faster it goes.
- I no longer wish to share this nation’s roads and highways with others. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- My wife says I have a way with words..the WRONG way.
- Doctors write the prescriptions illegibly so you can’t see that it says: “This one had insurance. Don’t kill him.”
- I’d rather be late in this world than early in the next.
- Assumption: the first sign of impending disaster.
- Starting a sentence with “If you ask me” almost always indicates that no one asked you.
How do you expect me to remember your birthday when you never look any older?
Speak when you’re angry and you’ll make the best speech you’ll ever regret.
Funny Video to Post:
That’s funny, I feel like that sometimes after a long week @ work 🙂 how about this funny video…
Hahah, poor kid! Alright folks, that is it for this week. Catch you on Monday for more funny status updates, pictures, and videos to post to your profile/wall/notes/etc. If you can’t wait until Monday join our Facebook Fan Page or download our iPhone app. Have a safe weekend and cya Monday!