Get more likes, share these…
15 Great (and Relevant) Status Update Posts for Facebook:
- Here’s a complete list of all the things in life I’ve got figured out:
- You don’t truly know someone until you see how they react to their bag of chips getting stuck in a vending machine.
- They should hold movie auditions in bars. That’s where most men and women do their best acting.
- I over analyze situations, because I’m scared of what will happen if I’m not prepared for it.
- The scariest part of the show “I didn’t know I was pregnant” is that there are enough of these women to sustain an entire series.
- Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 are both coming out during No Shave November… Teen pregnancy is going to be at an all-time low.
- I’m not saying she’s fat, she’s just easy to see.
- Some of the best and worst lies I’ve ever told are excuses for why I’m late.
- Sometimes I get quiet all of a sudden. That’s when there’s a million and one things going through my mind.
- Listen, you can keep retaking all the pictures you want but that’s just what your face really looks like.
- My moral compass must run on solar power because it never seems to work after dark.
- They could put nuclear missile launch codes in porn movie end credits and they’d still be perfectly safe.
- My neighbors listen to good music. Whether they want to or not!
- Oh, you hate your job? There’s a support group for that. It’s called “Everybody”, and we meet at the bar.
- Keep scrolling, I got nothin.
Spider Camel is EXACTLY what it sounds likes 🙂 Spread the love on Facebook.
A Pug Goes Upstairs:
That was 15seconds of awesomeness. It’s almost as if he’s floating. Well done, puppy, and for that we salute you!