Let the parties and big game begin, share these…
SuperBowl Status Updates:
- After the Replacement Refs, I wasn’t sure we’d ever get here. But, dammit look how far we’ve come. #SuperBowl2013
- You’re invited to watch the Super Bowl with me on your television.
- I appreciate the Super Bowl for uniting all Americans in our inability to read Roman numerals.
- I don’t know who’s going to win the Super Bowl because I don’t really care about either team…. What I do know is that I’m going to eat my body weight in cheese dip.
- My idea of a Superbowl is a toilet that cleans itself.
- I’d love to watch the Super Bowl with you but I have concerns about the size and quality of your TV.
- Let’s barely watch the Super Bowl together.
- Your inability to talk about football has people talking…
- This year I’m calling it the Super Duper Bowl.
- The superBaugh, HarBowl, BrosBowl, SuperBROwl, whatever you call it; I’m excited.
- I don’t take vacations. I don’t get sick. I don’t observe major holidays. I’m a jack hammer. – Jim Harbaugh
- The best way to get confidence is to play well and to make plays. — John Harbaugh
- The thing about special teams – and I think football in general – is sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you. — John Harbaugh
- The main thing is winning. Stats aren’t that important, but I think in the end things will work themselves out. — John Harbaugh
- We’re going to win on Sunday. I guarentee it. – Joe Namath
- I always have a lot of personal goals, but primarily my main goal each year is to obviously win a Super Bowl. – Michael Strahan
- You just have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four. – Dan Birdwell.
Fun Super Bowl Facts:
- Super Bowl Sunday and New Year’s Eve are the two biggest day of the year for alcohol consumption.
- The first Super Bowl under the merger of the NFL and AFL was played by Baltimore and Dallas.
- The first Super Bowl was held on January 15, 1967 at the Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles, California.
- The average number of people attending any given Super Bowl Party is 17.
- 8 million pounds of guacamole is eaten on Super Bowl Sunday.
- Over 12,000 footballs are produced annually for official NFL use and 12 of them are used for the Super Bowl.
- Over 14,500 tons of chips are eaten on Super Bowl Sunday.
- On Super Bowl Sunday, more food is consumed than on any other holiday in America other than Thanksgiving.
- Super Bowl fans spend more than 50 million dollars on food during the four days prior to the Super Bowl.
The KICK is Good…
Post that one after a big KICK during the big game and you’ll certainly be a Facebook Hero 🙂
Bonus Picture: Found WALDO at the Superbowl.
Goat For Sale (Doritos SuperBowl Commercial):
Funniest Superbowl Commercial of 2013? We think so! Share it for instant LIKEs.
SuperBowl 2013 Hype Video:
Get your partygoers AMPed for the big game with that video!
Have a good & safe SuperBowl weekend and type your favorite statuses in the comments! If you still need more funny status updates, pics, and videos to post: “Like” our FB Fan Page & Download our 4.5-star Rated iPhone App.