Special Edition, something to offend everyone…
Olympic Status Updates Ideas for Facebook:
- The Olympics are a great way of reminding myself of all the countries that I didn’t know existed. ( Funny Status iPhone App ★★★★★)
- This years Olympics opening ceremony will forever be known as “Mr. Bond and Mr. Bean”
- If sitting on the couch with no pants on, eating pizza, and watching TV is a crime, then I will get out of this Best Buy right now.
- Didn’t know they were showing The Hunger Games on NBC so soon.
- LOOK AT ALL THE TRIBUTES! This is going to be the longest Hunger Games ever.
- Plot twist: the queen locks everyone in the stadium and shouts “happy hunger games”
- Happy Olympic Games! May the odds be ever in your favor.
- They should make untangling headphones an olympic sport.
- LIKE if you want to party with the Independent Olympic Athletes. (Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page )
- Funny how handball is an Olympic sport but baseball and softball aren’t…
- In years to come, you will see people represent Facebook and Twitter in the Olympic Games.
- Do you think M Night Shyamalan is available to direct next Olympics opening ceremony?
- The Sun ran an article on April Fools day about James Bond and Queen opening the Olympics… Well played, Olympics, well played!
- I wish all the athletes of the 2012 London Olympic Games the very best of Luck. Enjoy it!
- Don’t worry, The Expendables aren’t allowed to compete in the Olympic games (Just wouldn’t be fair…) Coming August 17th… PREPARE TO RELOAD!
- Does anyone else find it ironic that McDonalds is the biggest sponer for the Olympics?
- The Olympics are supposed to bring people and countries together, but I am never more fiercely cheerful for my country than during the Olympics.
- Imagine if Olympic gold medal were just giant chocolate gold coins. (VIA Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- Don’t know if its just me, but the excitement in london is unbelievable! It’s going to be a great games.
I don’t know what you guys are talking about, looks like she’s having a grand time…
And, may the odds ever be in your favor!
Funny Moments @ Past Olympics:
Some oldies, but goodies in there 🙂 Share those web gems with your fellow Facebook friends. They’ll enjoy in the spirit of the games.