Get more LIKEs post these…
Great Status Updates for Facebook:
- My computer has the Disney virus. Everything in it has gone Goofy. (From our 4.5Star Rated: ★★★★★ iPhone App ★★★★★)
- What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.
- It’s not how good your work is, it’s how well you explain it.
- What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.
- I hate when I go to smell something and accidentally touch it with my nose.
- That sad moment when you return to your ordinary life after watching an awesome movie.
- I changed my name on Facebook to No One and spent all morning liking statuses so that it’ll say No One Likes This.
- Eighty percent of all people consider themselves to be above average.
- LIKE If you… let the phone ring instead of rejecting the call because you don’t want the person to know you’re ignoring them. (340+Likes in 7 minutes – Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page )
- Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.
- Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- Sharks aren’t so bad. If some stranger entered my house wearing only a Speedo, I would probably attack him too.
- That awkward moment when I’m tired all day but when I lay in bed, I’m fully awake because of all the things on my mind.
- The first failure becomes a memorable moment when we approach our first success.
- That awkward moment when you realize Kim Kardashian’s failed marriage could have have paid for your college tuition for 2,690 years.
- Just because we’re friends on Facebook doesn’t mean that I actually like you in real life.
- They keep saying the right person will come along, I think mine got hit by a truck.
- I’m a magician when it comes to pretending I’m scratching my nose when someone catches me picking it. (VIA Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- I always wonder why companies like Coke even advertise. There’s never been a point where I’ve been unaware that Coke was a beverage option.
Stare at this picture for a minute…
Whoa, mind = BLOWN! How awesome is that illusion? Share on your Facebook wall and see what your friends think of that awesomeness.
Bear Attack turns Awkward…
Silly Bear, you’re not supposed to do that! Classic mix-up, post to your FB for LIKEs & Comments galore.