More likes per share, use these…
20 Awesome Facebook Status Updates:
- The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
- This Christmas, I’ve decided to put mistletoe in my back pocket…so all the people I don’t like can kiss my butt.
- No means no! Except when it comes to a Facebook invite then “maybe” also means “no.”
- The awkward moment when you pull your blankets up and punch yourself in the face.
- You know you’re desperate for an answer when you look on the second page of Google.
- I’ve spent the entirety of my adult life prolonging my childhood.
- I’m so ready for school….. to end.
- Why did Santa spell his name “Caus”? It had Noel.
- December 21st will be the most annoying day in Twitter and Facebook history.
- That awkward moment when Santa accidentally leaves the price tag on your present.
- I don’t have instagram, so I thought you guys should know I had Starbucks this morning. The cup was super cool looking. I also saw a rainbow.
- I don’t trust penguins. I know you can fly you sneaky things!
- I heard that Oxygen and Magnesium are going out. I was like OMg.
- The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
- Nothing makes me happier at work than walking into the bathroom and all the stalls are empty.
- The only normal people are the ones you don’t know very well.
- I miss your smile, but I miss mine more.
- Facebook is like a nude beach. Everybody lets everything hang out, a lot of which you really don’t want to see.
- Tell a girl she’s beautiful a million times and she’ll never believe you. Call her ugly once, and she’ll never forget it.
- I told everybody at work that I’ve got 18 cats just to make sure none of them ever want to come over for anything.
WARNING: That might adorable picture may melt your heart. Pass along the holiday spirit by sharing this picture on your Facebook.
Another EPIC Red Bull Video:
Wow! That was phenomenal. Share. Share. Share.