Need some Status Updates for Mothers Day? We’ve got exactly what you need…
Mothers Day Status Updates for Facebook:
- If you have a Mom , or Wife you adore this Mothers Day, do not post this to your profile. Get your lazy bum off Facebook and go tell them yourself!!!
- I ♥ my m✿m!!!
If evolution was true, mothers would have more than two hands.
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
- Personally, I think today’s kids ought to do something really special for their Mothers on Mother’s Day — like move out!
- ♥ If you love your mom and want to show her that she means the world to you, put a picture of her as your profile photo. Then copy and paste this to your status ♥
- If you love your mom and appreciate everything she has done for you, like this status.
- Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
Mothers Day Facebook Art
Does your mom have Facebook? Copy/Paste this onto her wall and make her Mothers Day special on FB!
Mothers Day Quotes:
God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” -Abraham Lincoln
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
- There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. – Chinese Proverb
- My mother taught me RELIGION.
“You’d better pray that will come out of the carpet.”
- My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL.
“If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!”
- My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
“Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you’re in an accident.”
- My mother taught me IRONY.
“Keep crying, and I’ll give you something to cry about.”
- My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
“Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!”
- My mother taught me about WEATHER.
“This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it.”
- My mother taught me about ENVY.
“There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don’t have wonderful parents like you do.”
- My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
“Just wait until we get home.”
- My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
“You are going to get it when you get home!”
- My mother taught me HUMOUR.
“When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me.”
- My mother taught me WISDOM.
“When you get to be my age, you’ll understand.”
- My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
“One day you’ll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you”.
Funny Mothers Day Picture:
Funny Video for Mothers Day:
Happy Mothers Day Everyone! Want more funny status updates, hilarious pics, and epic videos? “Like” our FB Fan Page & Download our 4.5-star Rated iPhone App and visit our new sister website WittyStatus where you can submit statuses and vote on them!