HO HO HO, get your Holiday Status on share these…
Christmas Status Updates for Facebook:
- When you stop believing in Santa Claus is when you start getting clothes for Christmas! (From our 4.5Star Rated: ★★★★★ iPhone App ★★★★★)
- My neighbor put up his Christmas lights today. I bet hes pissed that I beat him to it. I put mine up three years ago.
- For Christmas I want Santa’s list of naughty girls.
- I have proof that Santa is a Facebook stalker! What dude knows your name, where you live, and what you want for Christmas?
- Dear Santa: I really want an “I don’t like” button for Facebook please.
- Last night, my kids saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus. That’s the last time we go to that mall.
- 1. You Get Robbed… 2. Update Facebook Status… 3. Tweet About It… 4. Call 911 (101+Likes in 9 minutes – Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page )
- If any bill collectors call you during this Holiday Season, just hang up on them. Ho ho ho.
- Last year for Christmas, I got a humidifier and a dehumidifier. I thought I’d put them in the same room and let them fight it out.
- I considered atheism, but there weren’t enough holidays.
- Why is it called tourist season if we can’t shoot them?
- I went to the garage today to unpack Christmas decorations. I found a present from last year that I had forgotten to give the kids. I was so disappointed! They would really have loved that kitten…
- In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?
- Snow is great. Slush is awful.
- Google, Let it Snow. You’re welcome
- People change up on you just like the weather.
- Please don’t ever change! I always want to be better than you. (From Twitter: @FreeFunnyStuff )
- Never catch snowflakes with your tongue until ALL the birds have gone South for the Winter.
Merry Christmas Pug:
What a great gift, can’t believe I didn’t think of that one! 🙂 Share with your Facebook friends and receive tons of comments & LIKEs.
Sexy & I KNOW it Holidays 2011:
Ah-mah-zing LIGHT show for the holidays 🙂 Share on your Facebook wall and see what your friends think of this awesome light show.