Welcome back! Make your friends laugh this Tuesday with these hilarious status updates for Facebook…
Funny Status Updates for your Facebook Profile:
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well. (From our 4.5-star Rated Funny Status Updates iPhone App)
If people winked in real life as much as they wink in text, this world would be a very creepy place.
Repetition does not establish validity.
- If you get invited to an AT&T executive’s wedding, don’t go. The reception will be terrible.
Consider the following: The ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic was built by professionals.
- My kids are frustrated with the books they got for Christmas.They still haven’t figured out how to plug them into their Kindles.
- Looking at photos and seeing how much weight I’ve gained has inspired me to make a resolution for 2011: NO MORE PHOTOS
For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. ツ ( “Like” our Funny Status Update Fan Page for daily Funny Status Updates)
- There are really only two seasons.. allergy and flu.
- Women speak two languages, one of which is verbal.
- Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away. Today, you’re here. Coincidence?
A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be.
There are two kinds of people who don’t say much: those who are quiet and those who talk a lot.
Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking? Because those men already have boyfriends.
- I saw a notice outside a police station which read: MAN WANTED FOR ROBBERY. So I went in and applied for the job. (From our Twitter Account: @FreeFunnyStuff )
Funny Picture to Post:
Funny Video to Post:
Enjoy the rest of your day! Stay cool and share some laughs with your Facebook Friends! If you’d like more funny status updates, pics, and videos to post: “Like” our FB Fan Page & Download our 4.5-star Rated iPhone App.