If you live in America then April 15th is a very special day for you. And by very special I mean very unfortunate. Unless you are a lucky bastard getting a refund. In that case I hate you! Anyhow, these funny facebook status updates are in honor of the tax man today…
- * Go look outside… see that light post? You’re welcome. All the taxes I paid today bought you that.
- * A depression is a recession that the government tries to fix. —Grover Norquist
- * When there’s a single thief, it’s robbery. When there are a thousand thieves, it’s taxation. ~Vanya Cohen
- * Did you ever notice that when you put the words “The” and “IRS” together, it spells “THEIRS?”
- * Taxes got you down? Save on UNLIMITED Nationwide wireless with Cricket Wireless only $30/month for unlimited talk&text.
- * Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today.
- * People who complain about taxes can be divided into two classes: men and women.
- * Taxes: Of life’s two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
I am thankful for the taxes I pay because it means that I’m employed.
Funny Facebook Picture of the Day:
Embed Url: http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/peter-griffin-at-a-dance.jpg
That one always gives me a good laugh on a rough day like today!
Funny Facebook Video of the Day:
Embed URL: * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C-jDwHGsOI
Well that is it for today people. I hope everyone got their taxes in on time. If you didn’t, good luck. Please become a member and get involved here! Good things are coming soon. Meanwhile share this update with all your friends, rate it, leave comments. Do something for cripes sake!
Thanks for stopping in and Cya tomorrow folks.