Make your weekend last, share these…
Top 22 Facebook Status Updates:
- I hate when cashiers ask “Is that everything?” Uh no, I’d also like all this invisible stuff…
- The LIKE button: also for choosing sides in a Facebook argument without saying anything.
- Mentally preparing yourself to step out of the shower during winter.
- When I woke up this morning I was like, “I really can’t stay” but my bed was like, “Baby, it’s cold outside.”
- The best nights are usually unplanned, random, and spontaneous.
- I don’t love being single but I do love being happy.
- That awkward moment when somebody is crying and you’re trying your hardest not to laugh.
- It’s too bad your funny status was ruined by your inability to spell.
- People are making these apocalypse jokes like there’s no tomorrow!
- That awkward moment when you finish a math question and your answer isn’t even one of the choices.
- When someone says “You just made my day,” it makes my day.
- If you’re not making your candy cane into a pointy sharp weapon, you’re eating it wrong.
- Disneyland. The world’s biggest people trap, built by a mouse.
- Saw a Cougar wearing a Leopard coat, driving a Jaguar. It’s a jungle out there.
- FYI: If you crinkle your eyebrows while Facebooking, it’ll look like you’re working.
- When people tell me that I’ve changed, I want to shake them and tell them: “And so should you!”
- 1. Open fridge. Nothing to eat. 2. Open pantry. Nothing to eat. 3. Lower standards and repeat
- The difference between jealousy and criticism is confidence.
- I hate it when feelings get in the way of smart decisions.
- Trying to understand quantum physics. Cause trying to understand women is just too damn hard.
- You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone? That’s common sense leaving your body.
- Canada is 50% the letter A.
Grumpy Cat RULES, and you know it…
Easily one of the best shots of Grumpy Cat we’ve ever been blessed with. Return the favor by sharing this amongst yourselves.
Dog Jumps on Trampoline = Awesome
Man, if Trampolines weren’t awesome enough already… then a dog embraces them. Glorious, that is all. Share, please!