Tuesday’s Funny Things…

I hope your week is going swell!  It seems like every Tuesday I need some laughs so here are some funny thing’s to get your Tuesday going great…

Funny Status Updates for Facebook:

  • A smile is like tight underwear…it makes your cheeks go up.  ツ (Want more like this one?  “Like” our Funny Status Update Fan Page for daily funny status updates)
  • Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking? Because those men already have boyfriends.
  • I ruined my health by drinking to everyone else’s.
  • God must love stupid people. He made SO many. (From our 4.5-star Rated Funny Status Updates iPhone App – Over 25k/users that average over 5+comments & likes per status update!)
  • Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
  • Why do men forget everything and women remember everything?
  • I have a love/ate relationship with food.
  • Given how many times they’ve been screwed by hurricanes, it’s time to change the name of the Virgin Islands. (From our Twitter : @FreeFunnyStuff)
  • Streakers Beware! Your end is in sight.
  • I’m drinking 2% milk, wondering what the other 98% is…
Bachelors know more about women than married men, that’s why they not married.

Funny Picture to Post:

Funny Video to Post:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K1YznzxQmw[/youtube]

Haha, ahhh Scooter 🙂  Please stop in tomorrow for the always funny – mid-week status updates.  Get more funny status updates, pics, and videos to post:  “Like” our FB Fan Page & Download our 4.5-star Rated iPhone App.