Happy Fathers Day! Share these…
Fathers Day Status Posts:
- Everyone can be a father, but it takes a lot to be a daddy.
- A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fallbut instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.
- A little boy asked his father, “Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?” Father replied, “I don’t know son, I’m still paying.”
- By the time a man realises that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
- My father said there are two kinds of people in the world: givers and takers.The takers may eat better, but the givers sleep better. #HappyFathersDay
- They call our language the mother tongue because the father seldom gets to speak. Today, however, is Fathers Day and he can now speak freely 🙂
- A dad is someone whowants to keep you from making mistakes but instead lets you find your own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when you get hurt.
- I’ve loved one person unconditionally. He’s the most caring, and generous, and charming and flat out the funniest guy I’ll ever know…he’s my father.
- Being a great father is like shaving. No matter how good you shaved today, you have to do it again tomorrow.
- A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be.
- Your father gives you many things in a lifetime…..most of which you will not appreciate until way after he is gone.
Fathers Day Quotes:
- “In times of trouble you can count on your self. In times of desaster you can count on your friends. In times of sorrow you can count on your Father.” – Chae Richardson
- “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” – Tim Russert
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
- “Average fathers have patience. Good fathers have more patience. Great fathers have an ocean of patience.” – Reed Markham
Post this to your FB Wall!
Funny Fathers Day Commercial:
LOL, Share that with your Facebook friends 🙂 I think we all know a father that would act like that given the opportunity.
Bonus Funny Fathers Day Video: Pampers Commercial