Enjoy your weekend, share these…
Top 20 Facebook Status Updates this week:
- That awkward moment when you remember something funny, and can’t stop smiling like an idiot. (InstaStatus via: Funny Status iPhone App 5★ Ratings)
- If you comment on your own Facebook status before anyone else does, I will assume you’re crazy.
- Don’t believe any quotes you read, there’s another quote out there that says the exact opposite and sounds just as legit.
- I can’t wait until tomorrow, when today will be yesterday.
- I love smiling at random people. Some of them smile back. Some of them get really creeped out, but that makes it worth it.
- People on average; take 15 minutes to return to serious mental tasks after updating their Facebook status or sending Tweet.
- Do someone a favor and it becomes your job.
- Best way to get a man to do something, is to suggest they are too old for it.
- There is no time like the present for postponing what you ought to be doing.
- Before having any kids make sure you’re done sleeping and doing things you like to do.
- The songs I like always come on when I’m supposed to be getting out of my car.
- We should be nicer to old people. When they walked uphill both ways in the snow they had to do it without an internet connection too.
- When your life flashes before your eyes does that include the black outs? That’d be cool. Like your life but with never before seen footage.
- Facebook is neat because it provides a platform for me to connect with old friends, make new ones, and figure out which one’s are completely insane.
- Sadly, the opposite sex is ignoring me like a check engine light.
- *too hot* blanket off *too cold* Put blanket on *too hot again* Stick on foot out…..perfect. *hears creepy noise* Sticks foot back in
- You can drown in two inches of water. I’m not reciting facts, I’m making suggestions.
- Traffic is proof that when something crazy goes down, human beings are going to eat each other.
- Here is why we have a obesity problem in america: Because Burgers are $.99, & Salads are $4.99.
- If Hooters had delivery, would they be called knockers?
Strike a Pose:
Who’s a sassy Kitty??? You’re a sassy kitteh!!!
Bonus Funny Picture: How a Baby Is Born.
Extremely Scary Elevator Prank:
That would be terrifying. But, watching it happen to them was hilarious. Share this great prank video with your Facebook friends for tons of funny comments and laughs galore.