Sup peeps. Or should I say TWEEPS? I just wanted to let ya’ll know that I loveeeee you. Thanks for your support of the number one funny facebook status website on the interwebs. Here’s your junk:
- Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
- I don’t know why Wall St. uses bulls and bears. Both sound pretty scary to me.
- I’m a charter member of the “he man woman haters club”.
- Today is going to be the day that they’re going to throw me back to you…
- I bet a fun thing would be to go way back in time to where there was going to be an eclipse and tell the cave men, “If I have come to destroy you, may the sun be blotted out from the sky.” Just then the eclipse would start, and they’d probably try to kill you or something, but then you could explain about the rotation of the moon and all, and everyone would get a good laugh.
Quote of the Day:
- Be sincere; be brief; be seated.
Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882 – 1945)
Video of the Day:
Embed Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYP3jhqUC3I
Alright folks, that is it for this Wednesday. We will see you tomorrow for you to steal all of our content and pass it along as your own. 🙂