Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, share these…
Christmas Status Updates:
- Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.
- Santa saw your facebook photos…you’re getting clothes and a bible this year.
- That awkward moment when there’s no money in a card and you have to pretend you like it for the message that’s written inside.
- Dear Santa, yea I was naughty this year…and it was worth it, you fat, judgmental bastard.
- I hope everyone is having a very merry Christmas Eve! We have so much to be thankful for. Above all, for the birth of Jesus Christ.
- Dear Santa, If your not going to visit the naughty girls give your list to me.
- That awkward moment when you realize you JUST took off last Christmas’ holiday weight and it is indeed now Christmas AGAIN.
- This Christmas, I’ve decided to put mistletoe in my back pocket…so all the people I don’t like can kiss my butt.
- When you stop believing in Santa Claus is when you start getting clothes for Christmas!
- Single bells, Single Bells, Single all the way.
- Why don’t you just say it? I’m the worst toy maker in the world. I’m a Cotton-Headed Ninnymuggins.
- Some of us live thousands of miles away from our families and don’t get to be with them during the Holidays. Jealous?
- Be naughty and save Santa the trip.
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- Holidays are the best times for ex’s, non-relevants, and old flings to have an excuse to text you.
- So many without friends and family during the holiday season. Without food or shelter. Spread love. Even a simple smile can do wonders.
- So I was thinking.. if Santa keeps a record of the “naughty” kids each “year” and the year doesn’t start til the 1st of January.. then that leaves the 6 days after Christmas and before New Years undocumented.. calling it “reverse Lent”.. nothing you do in that time can be held against you.
- Living off gift cards until pay day. #ThanksChristmas
- Knowing your family so well that you can tell who’s coming down the stairs by the sound of their footsteps.
- Don’t underestimate me, That’s my family’s job.
- Cousins are usually the first friends we have as children. No one will ever understand your crazy family like your cousins do even if you haven’t talked much lately. Share or LIKE this if you have the best cousins in the world!!!
Facebook Secret: Copy & Paste this into Facebook Chat with your friends: [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] …. It’s a very special MERRY CHRISTMAS message 🙂
A Very Merry Christmas from Grumpy Cat to you and yours…
Bonus Funny Picture: Oh Christmas Weave, Oh Christmas Weave
Gangnam Style Christmas Light Video:
Ah-mah-zing! That wins for neighborhood light show of the year. Make sure to post that to your Facebook for instant-likes!
BONUS Video: Epic Christmas Light Performance